Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

How-to: Download Ragnarok Online 2 from Steam with Region Lock




Ragnarok Online 2 was recently released on the Steam platform a few days ago. If you’re like me, you may have attempted to download it from the store page and realized that it is not available for your region.

image

I looked up how to bypass this but my search yielded no viable results. Until I had the epiphany. Instead of boring you with the details on how I figured this out, here’s what you need to do.
Step 1: Open up your Steam client and go to Settings.

Step 2: From the settings window, go to the DOWNLOADS + CLOUD tab.

Step 3: On the Download region section, select any of the supported countries. I opted for Argentina.

Step 4: Click OK.

Step 5: Click HERE.

Read more at coffeecone.com

0 kutukan: